WHY SHOULD YOU READ THIS BOOK?
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to teach fun and engaging college classes?
- Do you currently teach a college course or train adult students, but need fresh ideas to motivate your students to attend all classes and actively participate in class discussions?
- Do you enjoy reading funny stories and adult humor?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then this guidebook is DEFINITELY for you!
**WARNING** If you dislike adult humor, juvenile pranks and a little salty language, this book is probably NOT for you.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS BOOK?
This guide contains 44 COLLEGE TEACHING TIPS that will help any teacher:
- ENGAGE students in thought-provoking classroom discussions,
- MOTIVATE them to read the assigned materials,
- INSPIRE them to attend all classes and stay till the final bell rings,
- CREATE a fun and lively learning environment, and
- ENCOURAGE students to use their critical thinking skills.
WHEN CAN YOU BUY THIS BOOK?
This book is AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and many other stores!
Copyright © 2016 Mike Kowis, Esq.